The Test Bench enclosure series was developed to house the following Elecraft Mini-Modules:
- 2T-gen 2-Tone Test Oscillator
- AT1 41 dB HF/VHF Switched Attenuator
- BL2 Wideband 1:1 & 4:1 (Switchable) 250W Balun
- CP1 Directional Coupler
- DL1 Wideband 20W Dummy Load
- N-gen Wideband Noise Generator
- XG2 Three Band Receiver Test Oscillator / S-Meter Calibrator
- These enclosures were designed to be the same size allowing them to be stacked on top of each other when stored. This minimizes the footprint of these modules on the bench when not in use and provides an organized storage. The only exception is the AT1 enclosure, which is the same width but slightly longer to accommodate the AT1 PCB.
All external connectors for the various modules were
externalized on the enclosure and a sliding top provides
access to the other controls on the module. The sliding
top is secured closed by a magnetic strip to allow ease in
opening and a nice tactile feel when closed.
An optional power switch is available for modules requiring power. It comes installed in the enclosure with pre-attached hookup wire.
The XG2 shown in the enclosure with the sliding top pulled back for access to the PCB controls.
The XG2 module shown with the optional power switch on the left side of the front panel.